Pages

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Target and Office Depot Goodies

I've been so busy that I didn't get a chance to catch the penny sale at Office Depot...I was looking forward to those pencil pouches for my homework folders but I guess I'm going to have to do without them this year.

So, today I went browsing and found some things that I would like for my classroom.  I found both of these in the dollar spot at Target, I just love how they are both magnetic!
When I saw this chalkboard cloud in the dollar spot...it made me think about how it would look cute if the kids used it for pictures.  I tried it right when I got home and wrote a message, lol.
I didn't buy these, but I quickly thought, 'These would make great hall passes!'
I stopped by the clearance section at Office Depot and found all of these for super cheap...love me some sales!!   
At Office Depot, I found some long pencil boxes.  These are the perfect size to put my silly sentences in!
Look at at all the colors they have!
I have been using silly sentences in my classroom...oh my let me count the years (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 years in a row), yes I did count with my fingers...I'm such a kinder teacher, lol.  
Click on the picture below if you'd like to purchase your own set.:)
And last but not least...I have to share the hat that I bought for my friend's Tea Party Bridal Shower.  I think it will match my polka dot dress, yippy!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment