Pages

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

November Currently

Omg...I can't remember the last time that I did a currently...but hey, its better now than never, right!?  So here, I am linking up with Farley's November Currently.
Listening:  We just finished going for a long walk around the neighborhood and he still has energy to play with his favorite toy...if you hear Squeakers the Duck, it's his signal saying 'Hey, it's time to play.'  And if that doesn't work he will stare me down with those big puppy eyes and try to communicate with me by making some interesting sounds...it's not a bark, or a growl...more like a high pitch sound (hard to explain).  After doing this wonderful November currently, I will get off the computer and give him all my attention.;)
Here is a picture of us going on our daily walks.

Loving:  Finally, the weather is starting to change...it's taking forever though for it to get cold over here in Vegas...but I'm loving the chilly weather at night.  It's awesome!

Thinking:  I think I may put Squeakers the Duck (toy) somewhere where we can all find some quiet time.
Here is a picture of him with 'Squeakers.':)

Wanting:  You don't understand, it's November and its still warm outside...I'm ready for the weather to be cooler.  I love wearing sweaters, scarfs, jackets, and boots!

Needing:  I'm craving hot chocolate...hmmm, that sound good to have right now.  I will make some when I am done giving my dog some attention and then sip on some hot chocolate on my mustache mug, lol.

Reading:  I don't know if this counts as in reading...but it's what I am doing right now.;)  I'd love to hear any great books that you may recommend for me to read.:)

Have a great night!

2 comments:

  1. Found your blog on the Currently linkup!
    Hot chocolate is my fall and winter must have! The second the school year starts I am already pulling out the mini marshmallows in preparation.
    Kayla
    The Chalkboard Garden

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kayla,

      Yes, hot chocolate is a must during fall and winter and especially with mini marshmallows. Great idea, now I want marshmallows in my hot chocolate.:)

      Alma

      Delete