Pages

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Beginning Sounds (Trace, Write, Cut, & Paste)

Good morning!  Good morning!  I have been busy creating a new file that I can't wait to share and use next school year.  It's called 'Beginning Sounds - Trace, Write, Cut, & Paste.'  
I have been wanting to make this packet for quite some time and finally finished it this week.  It's a simple file where they cut and glue the same beginning sound pictures and also practice writing the uppercase and lowercase letter.
The letter 'X' is the only one that does not have pictures that begin with its beginning sound.  Overall, I'm happy with how it looks and I have posted the packet on my TpT store if you'd like a set of your own. I have included the letter 'Ww' as a freebie, just to say thank you for being a follower.:)  

Click here to download the file.  
Happy Hump Day!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment