Pages

Saturday, September 28, 2013

Monster Themed Decor

So, I made a new friend in my grade level and she has been extremely helpful, that I had to thank her by making her a few things that she could use in her classroom.  This year, I don't know why, but I seem to have a very tough and I mean tough group of kids....and all I can say is that she has been a true 'lifesaver!'  

Anywhooo, she saw my owl ten frame number posters in my room and wanted a copy so I thought why not make her some that would match her classroom theme 'Monsters.'  So, I got inspired and made the number posters and a few other things that she could use in her classroom.  Here is a sneak peek of what I made.
I gave her the files today as a 'BIG' thank you and it made me very happy that she really liked it all.  I just love making things for my friends.  If you have a monster theme in your classroom, these would make a great addition to your theme.  I have posted both of them in my TpT store and will continue to add more to the 'Monster Themed Classroom Decor.'  Have a great weekend everyone!;)

No comments:

Post a Comment