Pages

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

October Activities & Spider Vocab Cards Freebie

OMG, I feel like such a bad blogger...I haven't really been blogging as much as I did in the summer.  I think its hard for me to remind myself to take pictures of the activities that we do in the classroom.  I was able to take a few picture, before the month of October was over...I'm going to try to do better and take as many pics as I can in November.  Here are a few things we did in October.

We made a haunted house using a paper bag, construction paper, and foam stickers.
We learned about spiders and made an AB pattern with the legs.
We learned about bats and made a bubble map and a cute bat pattern that I found online.
Here are some spider vocabulary cards that I made.
Click here if you would like to download the cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment