Pages

Friday, March 28, 2014

Five for Friday

I made my first every birthday basket for a friend!!!  I was trying to go with a theme and I know she enjoys baking and cooking so I had so much fun looking for things that she may like in her basket.:)
We have a drying rack to place our artwork!!!  OMG, it is a true life saver when it comes to space and we are truly blessed to have been able to get it from Donors Choose. Many thanks to everyone who made a donation!
My friend Kate has been busy with making such cute crafts and posting them to her TpT store.  Look at how adorable these leprechauns turned out!  My friend made these with her class and I just had to take a picture of her bulletin board!  
I was walking to my 'Yearbook Committee Meeting' and saw this cool minion door.  I just had to take a picture!  I need to start walking around my school more often and check out the amazing work that everyone does at our school with door decorations and bulletin boards!  
I made these last year with my kiddos and wanted to share this cute craft that my friend made.  I plan to do this again with my students this year!
I laughed when I saw this...its so true...and I think that I'm starting to really like minions, thanks to one of my students in my class this year, heehee.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment