Pages

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Sight Word Play Dough Mats Freebie

My student's made these adorable cupcakes and wrote about who they love when we returned back from our track breaks. You can find the cute cupcake template at my friend Kate's TpT store.  The 'I Love...' writing paper was something that I quickly made to finish off our writing lesson.
Have you ever found something on Pinterest and just had to try and make it!?  I found this cute picture of someone dressed up as thing 1 and thing 2 with tutu's...and I REALLY wanted to do that for Nevada Reading Week.  So, I asked my good friend Holly if she could pretty please show me how to make a tutu.  We were so lucky and found what we needed on sale at Hobby Lobby.   When she showed me how simple it was to make it...I was like wow, why haven't I done this before!?  As I made my red and blue tutu, she made a super cute Saint Patrick's tutu for one of her friend's daughter.
I wanted to share something that I made during my track break. I was so excited to make these play dough mats, that I made them for 177 sight words.  Here is a freebie for you to try it out in your class.  Just click on the picture to download the file.  
Have an amazing day!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment