Pages

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Rainy Day Duckling Craft

Hi Everyone!  So I'm here to share one of the crafts that I have been working on.  Right after I finished making the Valentine crafts, I couldn't help but want to make some more.  I don't know why but I jumped right into thinking of all the crafts I could make for Spring. 
Two crafts came in mind but today I am sharing one of them.  I've been working on a cute duckling and this is what I made.  
Here's are before and after pictures.  As you can see the left one is a pic of a text...of course I had to ask a friend or two about what they thought about the pattern and I quickly sent them a text for some feedback. Can you see my dog up in the corner of the text.;)

I changed a few things here and there until I used my colored card stock.  The boots definitely changed from having a little heel to no heel, lol. 
Then I thought 'Yeay, I'm almost done' and I saw my polka dotted scrapbook paper and it shouted, 'Use me for the rain boots!'  

Then there came the title...wasn't sure what I wanted to call it exactly, I went from 'April Showers Duckling' to 'Spring Showers Duckling' and then finally I called it 'Rainy Day Duckling Craft.'  The endless possibilities of the titles that can be used.

This craft is now available at my TpT store.


No comments:

Post a Comment