Pages

Monday, February 2, 2015

Valentine Card Holder

So I've been thinking about Valentine's Day....as I was looking thru my Valentine crafts I found the Valentine card holder we made last year for our Valentine's Day card exchange.   
Because I think elephants are so cute I really wanted to make an elephant Valentine bag and this is what I came up with.
Doesn't it scream cuteness!!

When it comes to Valentine's Day I tend to change it up every year.  We've made heart mailboxes out of construction paper, used paper plates to make a card holder and I've even sent out a letter for students to make their own Valentine mailboxes.  You name it...I've tried it.  But I feel that the one that I like the best is making our Valentine bags.  They are easy and simple and that's what I like best! 
I've posted it up on my TpT store if you happen to like elephants too and it's on sale for a limited time! Happy Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment