Pages

Friday, February 7, 2014

TGIF...Five for Friday

TGIF!!!  It's time to link up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for Five for Friday, Yippy!
I went to the Dollar Tree and oh my...I found a lot of goodies in the holiday section.  As you can see, I couldn't resist and my basket was quite full!  When I was in line ready to pay...I found these colorful clips and thought, 'Those would be great to use to hang our artwork!!':)
On Monday, I went to visit my kiddos at my previous school. Boy, were they surprised to see me!  I had promised them that I would come by during my track break to visit them!  It took me the whole morning to make the foam Valentine owls and monkeys.  It was really nice getting to see everyone and especially my kiddos.  I went to each class and quickly gave them a quick hello, hug, and their Valentine treat.  I didn't get to take a picture with all of them, since I didn't want to disrupt all the learning taken place in their first grade classrooms...but I must say that it was a great feeling to see them all!:)
During my visit that day I stopped by one of my kinder teacher friend's room Mrs. Letner to say hello.  She is so crafty when it comes making things and also very talented when it comes to drawing.  I just had to take a picture of her room and these are some of things that she made herself.  Isn't it cute!?  She has them all in her TpT store if you are interested in seeing all of the crafts that she has drawn by hand.

I went to Best Buy this week thinking that I was going to get a Cannon Rebel SL1...but ended up getting this beauty!  I have always wanted to have my own DSLR camera...I love taking pictures and when I saw that my friend had the SL1.  

She mentioned how much she loved it and that it was a great camera to have.  Well when I got there, I was comparing the T3i, SL1, and the T5i.  I left the store super happy and bought the T5i.  
I tested it when I got home and took a few pictures of my babies Canelo and Pookie.  All I can say is...WOW, why didn't I get one sooner.  The pictures are so sharp and I am in love with my new camera!
I just love going to the store and going to the Valentine section.  There were so many cute things and I just had to take a picture of what I would love to get.  Well I did end up buying those mustache lollipops..one for me and one for my husband and as for the Hello Kitty candy...I'll just wait on that a tad bit more.

I also was able to finish my hand signal posters and I have it ready for when we get back to school!  We use these hand signals all the time in the classroom and having visual posters will help my students remember them better.  This is my first year using these signals since our school uses them and also the CHAMP voice levels...I don't know why I didn't use these sooner.   


You can check them out in my TpT store if you are interested in getting a set.  I made the file editable so you can design it to go with your classroom.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment