Pages

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Our Kindergarten Memory Books and Freebie

It's always fun to make memory books and then look back at all the things we did for the whole school year.  This year we used binders and clear sheet protectors to make all 28 memory books.  We didn't get to do the handprints this year, since we did the fingerprint calendars as a parent gift for Christmas.  You can click here to go to my previous post about our memory books if you'd like to see how the handprints look.  
We shared and wrote about what we enjoyed for each month on the writing template that I quickly made for our memory books (I made these at the last minute...so I have fix them up again for next year).  I also added a few crafts that we made each month to their memory books. 
The binder was packed with just about everything that we did that year, and for a minute I was worried that we put too much.  Yet I think that no matter how a memory book is made, it will always come out looking good...or so my kiddos and their parents thought they did.  At the end of each memory book, I added their kinder diploma and certificates that they received in kindergarten.  If you would like your own copy of the memory book (portfolio), you can find it at my TpT store.  

Thank you for stopping by, click on the image to download the kinder and first grade memory book cover.  
Happy Sunday!:)   

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    Giaonhan247 chuyên dịch vụ mua hàng mỹ từ dịch vụ order hàng mỹ hay nhận mua nước hoa pháp từ website nổi tiếng hàng đầu nước Mỹ mua hàng ebay ship về VN uy tín, giá rẻ.

    ReplyDelete