Pages

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Book Labels (Editable) Freebie

As a special request, I have posted the book labels that I made for my classroom library on my blog.  These are PDF editable files where you can type your own name on the labels.  I printed the labels to go in each book bin and also the ones that go inside the book covers.  That way the students know where to place the books back when they are done using them.  
Click on the links below to download them: 
This is another short post, since I have a lot to do...but the classroom is looking better each day!  Back to the school I go. Take care!;)

2 comments:

  1. Yay!! Thanks for posting this! :) I love these! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome Holly!! I'm so tired, I've been at the school all day. I hope you have a great group this year in first grade.:)

      Delete