Pages

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Coolest Binder Ever

I went today to Target in search for a binder that I saw on someone's blog (can't quite remember which one)...and I was lucky to find one in pink!  Isn't this binger amazing!!  


I was hoping for it it be a bit bigger, but they only had it in 1 inch.  I plan to use this at work to hold all important papers from meetings and so forth.  Can't wait to use it!  


I can't believe that its already August...I feel that my summer is going to by too fast.  

Last but not least...I have to share these invitations that I made for my dear friend's bridal shower.  This is my biggest summer project ever, since I'm hosting it at my house.  I've been on the go and making things left and right for her tea party bridal shower. I love doing DIY projects...and I made these invitations.  Now the 'New Bride to Be' has requested for it to be filled with lots of bright colors and this is what I came up with.
I'm so proud of how they turned out!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment