Pages

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Monthly Newsletters (Editable)

For the past few days I have been working on my newsletters.  I wanted to make sure that they were ready for me to use for the whole year.  I really enjoy sending out newsletters weekly and I have also sent them monthly. I feel that it keeps the parents informed of what goes on in our classroom.  

One things that I included last year in my newsletters were small calendars.  I like to insert special dates or events that happen in the classroom and at school.  It seems to really help parents remember when those dates are coming.  

Here is a sample of what my newsletters looks like in my classroom.
If you are interested in using these in your classroom, the files are in black and white.  As much as I love color, I'm planning in giving my printer some rest and print them onto colored paper instead.   
 In the packet you will receive 2 different types of styles.  I just couldn't decide which one I liked best, so I included 2 versions.  I also included some blank ones if you prefer to not have the small images on the corners of each box. 
You can find these monthly newsletters in my TPT store.  If you happen to come across my blog, I'd love to hear what you think about the newsletters.  It's always nice to hear some feedback.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment