Pages

Saturday, December 21, 2013

December Fun

Here are a few pictures of what we did in December...so much fun!
We made christmas stockings!
Placemats to use for our Polar Express Celebration!
We made Christmas cards for our families in the writing center.
 We read the story, How the Grinch Stole Christmas and wrote about how we would make him smile (grin).
We made Christmas trees using an ice cream cone, frosting, candy, and marshmallows during our Polar Express Celebration.

We also wore our pajamas to school on Friday and watch the Polar Express movie as we drank hot chocolate.  What a fun day it was on Friday!  But we didn't get to make these reindeer headbands this year...bummer!  But I thought I'd share how they looked last year...maybe I'll be able to make them next year for my new kinder class.
I also wanted to share some goodies that I found at Big Lots this week when I went shopping.  This would be great to use for a Snowman Unit!  A giant snowman cookie!;)
 And as I recall, someone had asked me where I bought the big gingerbread container...and look they still have them at Big Lots!!;)
Have a great day everyone!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment