Pages

Monday, December 2, 2013

Fun Stuff in November

I just wanted to post a few pictures of what we did in November.  We made placemats to use for our Thanksgiving Feast.  I took a picture before we laminated them.
I have a student who 'LOVES' the minions...and everything he draws or writes about is on minions.  Just look how adorable his placemat is, lol.
We made Turkey hats using a paper plate, paint, construction paper, and a sentence strip.
 We used q-tips to help us paint.
This one isn't quite so complete...but you get an idea of what they looked like.
Here is a picture of me last year wearing the turkey hat....lol I look so silly.  I ended up cutting the legs since they were too long.
We learned about turkeys and made one of our own. The kids love saying 'Eat more chicken!'
Here is a picture of how they looked last year.  I like how they all look different.;)
We made a Thanksgiving card for our families in the writing center.
I can't believe that we are now in December...I feel that November went by too fast!  Gobble, Gobble!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment