Pages

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Linky 2014 Fun and New Year Countdown Freebie!

I am linking up with Blog Hoppin for a New Years 2014 celebration!
Day 1 - Fun and Family
Ever since I got hired as a teacher, I told myself that would give it my all!  From my first day until now, I have always tried to improve and find new ways to make teaching fun for myself and my students. So as you can imagine, I haven't really been doing such a great job with spending time with my family since I'm always pretty much working.
This year I told my husband that it will the year of 'Adventure'  or as my husband would say 'It's Adventure Time!'  
We will try to go out more and get to experience all the wonderful things that I haven't done but have always wanted to do.  Now that we were able to get to see how Hawaii is like, I would like to travel to more places.  
I have always wanted to learn how to snowboard!!  Just thinking about it gives me a rush of excitement, so I hope get to experience that with my hubby this year.  I would love to do date night, family night, and friend's night to get to spend time with everyone that I care for.
And last but not least, Sunny Days in Second Grade had a great idea of doing the 'One Little Word' link.  I love the idea and my OLW is 'happiness.' 
I am truly going to try this year to focus on all the 'good' that has happened in my life.  Sometimes when you experience so many obstacles that are hard to take in, it is so hard to think positive about things.  I think that this little word will help me think more of what I want in life and that is to be happy.  Positive vibes to everyone!:) 

To celebrate the new year, I have a freebie just for you! 
 The students cut and glue the numbers backwards from 10-1.
Click here to download the file...3..2..1..Happy New Year Everyone!!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment