Pages

Friday, January 24, 2014

5 for Friday and a Freebie

I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching and posting a few pictures of my week.  It was actually a pretty short week for us since we were only in school for 2 days and then tracked out.  
Here are 5 random pictures of my week!

Can we say A-DOR-A-BLE!  One of my students' who is a 'FANATIC' of the minions brought us these adorable cookies for our afternoon snack!  My students had a hard time deciding if they wanted to eat them or save them to show their families when they went home.
 Wednesday was our last day before tracking out!  I really didn't want to go on break, I felt that it was just too soon...but that's how it goes when you're on Track 2..the breaks come to early.  Here is a pic of my classroom...we had to move everything to one side of the room.  I made my hubby come and help me of course!  
We went shopping at the World Market in search for a console table for the house and when I saw this...I had to take a picture.  I love me some mustaches...I'm thinking that I may buy the gift bag for my hubby on Valentine's Day and the small clips would look great as a decor for my manzanita tree center piece that I have in the living room.  Cute, cute!:)
I've been using my silhouette cameo 'A LOT' and having so much fun making things with it!  Here is a picture of the thank you cards I made for my students.  I can't wait to use it to make Valentine cards and crafts!  I already have a lot of images on my wish list to download, yipppy!
And last but not least, I have bought me a juicer!  I've been feeling blah and with the extra weight that I packed on during the holidays, is no fun.  It is time to get on the healthy side and during my track break I plan to juice as much as I can.  Crossing my fingers that I stick with it!

Here is a freebie just for you, just for stopping by!  Click on the image to download the file.

No comments:

Post a Comment