Pages

Monday, January 6, 2014

Day 4 - Professional Goals

Aaah, professional goals!!!  There are so many that I would like to do...but here are 2 that I'd like to focus on this year.
Yes, that's right...be more organized.  After moving schools and packing up all of my things, I didn't realized how much I had!!!  I felt like I was packing up my house...I found tons of things that I didn't even use because I forgot that I had bought it (Some still had the plastic on it and were never opened).  So my goal is to organize my classroom and get rid of things that I haven't used in a long time.
OMG...I've been working on this goal every year and so far I've been able to leave around 5pm, sometimes 6 or 7pm and the latest would be 8pm, yikes!  My goal this year is to try to head out the door by 4 or 4:30pm.   

There is so much that needs to be done at work, but I need to learn to let go...it will get done eventually.  I seriously could live at the school and still not have everything finished...so yes, I need to really focus on this goal and try to enjoy my evenings before it's time for me to go to sleep.

I thought I'd share some pictures of what I enjoy doing when I'm not at work...I love breakfast!!!  These were our 'Christmas Day' pancakes that I made for my family.
I enjoy baking!!  And yes...I am obsessed with anything that has mustaches, heehee.
I plan to buy this apron when it goes on sale at Hobby Lobby...isn't it cute!  It will go very well with my mustache mug.;)
I'd love to hear some of your goals!  Let's motivate each other to meet our goals this year.;)

No comments:

Post a Comment