Pages

Monday, January 27, 2014

Look At the Goodies I Found

I'm on track break and the first thing I did on my day off was go shopping...of course instead of looking for things for home, I went out to look for goodies for my classroom.  

I seem to always go to the same stores, good thing they are all in the same area...sometimes I fee like I'm driving in a circle because of all the stops I make to each store, lol.  

Here are my goodies that I bought:
In Joann's, they were having a 40 percent off on Valentine items and I bought these cute valentine foam cards.  I just couldn't resist...I mean, it had both of my favorite animals: owls and monkeys.  I also stopped by the World Market and they had all of their Christmas items on clearance for 90 percent off.  Score!!  I was able to get this pop-up book for only $2.00!
My next stop was to the 99 cent store and I went straight to their Valentine section...they had so many cute things!!  But I had to fight the urge to buy it all and left with a cute foam owl, heart felt doilies, heart cutouts, and colorful mustaches!  If you know me by now, I  couldn't stop smiling when I found the mustaches...I had to buy 2 of them, lol.
The last place that I went to was my favorite store of all time, the Dollar Tree.  I tend to stay there the longest just to make sure that I don't miss out on any goodies that are there.  When I saw the owl pen, I knew I had to have it!

And to end my post, I am linking up with Mommy & Me Creations.  What a great way to find more new blogs!
Mommy and Me Creations

2 comments: