Pages

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Kindergarten Photo Slide Show

We have our end of the year kindergarten program on the last day of school.  This is when the parents come in and get to see their child perform, sing songs that they have learned in kindergarten, receive their certificate, take pictures, give hugs, say our good-byes to our friends, and watch a photo slide show.  

The photo slideshow has all the pictures that I have taken throughout the kindergarten school year.  Each student gets a copy of the DVD with their memory book.

To make my photo slide show, I use iPhoto on my Mac computer to organize all the pictures, pick the theme for the slide show, and the music.  When I'm done I then send it to iDVD.  It's really simple and it doesn't take too much time to make.  
I tried to make a shorter version of the slideshow so that you can get an idea of how it looks.  It normally runs for about 15 minutes, LOL...we just have so many pictures in kindergarten but I tried to make this one a minute long.  Excuse the blurriness but I'm still new at posting videos online.  The quality looks way better when transferring it to the iDVD and showing it on T.V. or on the computer (we view the slideshow on our smartboard for all the families to see).

No comments:

Post a Comment