Pages

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Welcome....this is so exciting!!

Wooohooo!!!  I can't believe that this is really happening....finally I'm getting out of my comfort zone and trying something new.  For the past couple of years I have been wanting to make a class blog and here I am!  I created a class website awhile back: http://www.solisclass.com

but I've always had a hard time updating it with my old laptop that I've had since I began teaching!!!  Oh my, I know what your thinking...I need to replace it ASAP, lol.  

I've been fascinated with the blog world and ENJOY browsing through teacher blogs for hours!  I'm still trying to figure out how to fix the layout, move things around, add pictures, etc.  It seems a little complicated, but hopefully by the end of this month I'll feel like a pro.  Thank you for stopping by and hope that you find our class blog useful and provide you with some good ideas to use in your classroom!:)

1 comment: