Pages

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Which Laminator Should I Get

I've been wanting one for awhile, but hesitated since I am very PICKY when buying anything...whether it be for the classroom or home, it has to be the right one.  I'm the type of person that reads every single review on a product before buying it (and of course compare it to another item).  

I was having a hard time deciding if I wanted to get a pouch laminator or a roll laminator.  Even though the roll laminators are quite expensive...I was comparing how much I would spend on pouches instead of rolls.  My husband shut down the idea very quickly when it came down to getting a roll laminator and teased me for wanting to buy one.  So, I started to browse online and after hours, hours, and I mean hours of browsing...I finally had to choose between these two:



Scotch TL901SC Thermal Laminator




Papermonster 12" Business Laminator


What are your thoughts on both of these?  I'm hoping to make a final decision by tomorrow!  Wish me luck, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment